Stan Lee | The Hero Who Created The Most Loved Superheroes.

Stan Lee, the creator of the most known superheroes in Marvel, lost his life at the age of 95. I'm sure that he completed his life happily. Not everyone is lucky to live enough to see the success of their works.  He filled his life with happiness and success and lived enough the see them all.

Stan Lee

My story with Stan Lee began when I was a kid. I'd spent most of my times watching a cartoon channel called Fox Kids. Fox kids w where I learned about Marvel characters. Furthermore, it was where I first learned about American culture. 

Spider-Man The Animated Series was my favourite cartoon, and it is the reason why Spider-Man is still my favourite superhero. 

As the years have passed, I found out that the storyline of the cartoon is parallel to the comics. Moreover, this show has taught me other superheroes known well in Marvel. The show was like a grandfather of the Marvel Cinematic Universe where you see all the heroes together.



Besides, it has one of the best opening. Here:



Cartoons were a great way of teaching one's culture. Therefore, what children are watching is important - we shouldn't underestimate their cartoons.

X-Men Animated Series was my other favourite show. Although I love the movies, I shall admit that the cartoon's story is better than the movies. I love its opening, too! I was angry when I saw the movie version of Rogue. In my opinion, she was one of the most powerful & badass character I've ever seen in X-Men universe. But in movies, she was useless. (There wasn't Gambit at all in the movies, but it's another story.)


And I watched Iron Man for the fist time in Fox Kids (Not surprised, huh?). Now I'm re-watching all the openings again, - I'm having a #throwback right now. I think some of these cartoons didn't mean to children. I decided to watch Spider Man and X-Men in English in order to practice when I was in high school, and my older self liked it, too!



By the way, I remember all the openings. There were somewhere hidden in my mind waiting to be out. I can't say Hulk was my favourite, but I watched it anyway. 


And lastly, Fantastic Four! Unfortunately, they couldn't make a good movie about them. But I feel happiness in every part of me when I listen to this opening song. I liked them! And the Silver Surfer. And definetely the episode in which they defeated Galactus.



Long story short, without Stan Lee, I wouldn't have a good childhood. My childhood was filled with the characthers he created. They were the first place where I learned about different cultures and the first thing that helped me to escape from reality. He helped me to improve my imagination.

Today, The Marvel Cinematic Universe has changed the game. Not only in my childhood, but even now he'd shaped the world. Without him, I wouldn't be the same, but more importantly, the world wouldn't be the same.

The heroes you created taught me to accept people for who they are. They were not only an entertainment, but a way of showing me to be a better person. You have a great impact on who I am today. Thank you for everything Stan Lee.


"Excelsior!" - Stan Lee

Emel
Nov 2018