A Review of Rick and Morty | An Assignment for Academic and Business Writing Course

This post is my assignment for my Academic and Business Writing course.

Paragraph I (Formal)

Most of us think cartoons are made for children. But what if there are some made for adults? Rick and Morty, a cartoon for adults, is known worldwide. It is about the adventures of a mad scientist Rick and his grandson Morty. I think the creators of the show cannot be a normal person. Because sometimes the show gets darker. If you love sci-fic, this show is made for you.

"Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty." Rick and Morty

Paragraph II (Informal)

Maybe you have a thought like "cartoons are for children", but you are wrong! Here's a cartoon for adults -Rick and Morty. Even Elon Musk is a huge fan. The show is about a mad scientist Rick and his grandson Morty. Sometimes the show gets darker and sicker that you start thinking like "Man, the creators must be insane! How can a normal person can think of these? The show is on fire!"


"You are a piece of sh*t and I can prove it mathematically." Rick and Morty



Paragraph III (Different Tone)

There is a worldwide known cartoon named Rick and Morty. It is about the adventures of a mad scientist Rick, and his grandson Morty. It is a great show, but there are some things need to be mentioned. The only think Rick care about is his experiments. Although his actions have some consequences to others, he doesn't care at all. Also he treats everyone like they are useless, and I feel sorry for them.

"I'm sorry, but your opinion means very little to me." Rick and Morty

(Sorry, Rick, I needed to change the tone. Rick is a anti-hero, but I love him anyway. Watch this show, if you haven't yet. You won't regret it.)

Emel